Pachamama - Beehive Tea Cosy - Denim
Keep your teapot warm and cosy! With this fair trade, handcrafted, Beehive tea cosy with fleecy lining. Perfect for the bee lovers who love a cup of tea!
Material: 100% Wool (Fleece Lined)
Size: Fits a 6 cup teapot
Handmade with love in the Mountains of Nepal
Member of BAFTS - British Association for Fair Trade Shops & Suppliers
Economy UK Delivery - £3.99 or FREE over £29.99
This is a 4 - 5 working day service for items not needed in a hurry. This service is sent via Royal Mail 2nd class post. Another courier maybe used for oversized/heavy items.
Premium UK Delivery £5.50 or FREE over £49.99
This is a 1 - 3 working day service for items needed soon. This service will be sent via Royal Mail 1st class post or DHL. Premium upgrade is not available for all UK areas, see exceptions.
Express UK Delivery Upgrade - £10.95
Not available for orders over 2kg in weight. This is a next day delivery service for items needed urgently. This service will be sent via Royal Mail next day guaranteed delivery. Orders must be placed before 1pm to receive goods the following day. Not available for weekend delivery. Orders received after 1pm Thurs will arrive Monday. Express upgrade is not available for all UK areas, see exceptions.
Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and other UK islands and remote areas.
We offer FREE delivery to these areas for orders over £29.99. Orders under £29.99 will be charged at the standard £3.99 for economy delivery. Unfortunately we cannot offer Premium or Express upgrades for these areas. If you need your order in a hurry then please get in touch for a quote.
International Delivery (Europe & Rest of the World)
We can only send small parcels (under 2kg) overseas. We cannot send flammable or fragile items.
When placing an international order you will be automatically charged the standard rates:
Europe - £16.99
Rest of the World - £29.99
Please Note: This will cover you for the majority of international orders, however heavy or awkward shaped and very large orders may not be possible to send for this rate. In these rare cases we will contact you to see whether you are happy to pay an additional charge or whether you would prefer the order to be cancelled. Please give an email address so that we can contact you.
At Notrunofthemill.com we aim to despatch all orders within 1 working day.
- Orders received over the weekend (after 1pm on Friday) will be despatched the following Monday (exc. bank holidays).
- Express delivery upgrade does not include Saturday delivery so orders despatched on Friday should arrive Monday (exc. bank holidays).
- The delivery period stated is approximate. During busy postal periods (such as Christmas) goods may take slightly longer to arrive.
- If you are ordering more than one item goods may occasionally be despatched separately.
Returns and exchanges
We want you to be entirely happy with every purchase you make from notrunofthemill.com, and we are proud of the quality, range and advice that we offer. If you wish to return anything to us we will be happy to refund or exchange a product, provided it is in fully re-saleable condition. If you wish to return an item for exchange or you have decided not to keep it (cancel your contract) you should contact us within 7 days from the day after the delivery date. Returns should be unused and in original, undamaged packaging*.
If you feel that a product is faulty please contact us straight away so that we can resolve the matter.
Returns can be made by:
1. Postal Return
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the reason for the return and whether you would like a refund or a replacement. Please include your name and order number.
- We will email you back with further instructions.
2. Returns via our Shop
- Simply take the despatch note and the product you wish to return to our shop and tell the assistant that you bought the item online. Our address is Bickleigh Mill, Bickleigh, Near Tiverton, Devon, EX16 8RG. Telephone 01884 855419
Please note we will refund the price of the item to the purchaser or exchange the product once it has been received by us.
We will refund the return postage when a product is faulty or damaged, but not when an item is simply unwanted.
We are unable to offer a refund or exchange on personalised or perishable goods unless they are faulty.* For reasons of hygiene we cannot refund or exchange personal grooming products, cosmetics or pierced jewellery unless they are faulty.*
- We offer a full money back guarantee.
- You have 30 days from receipt in which to return your order.
- You will have to pay the return cost of postage or collection can be arranged at your cost for larger items.*
*None of the above conditions affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty, or not as described.